Obama's without doubt is not a leader but only a compromiser without backbone, without courage. Rather than standing on principle and showing some fight upon occasion, he's compromised away all the issues that are important to me and I will never vote for him again. Never. He's acting out the theater of being president, but not in my name.
What has he compromised away? Well, for finishers, he's walked away from a situation that Bill Clinton turned into political education and opportunity. Instead of showing the nation that the Republicans are the party for the rich and obstructionists for everyone else, he compromised. I suspect were Nancy Pelosi president she'd fight. Instead, we have a wimp for president.
Then there's a long very dirty laundry list:
1) The Nobel Peace prize winner who escalated the Afghanistan war.
2) The candidate who promised to close Guantanamo... and didn't.
3) The candidate who wanted health care reform but didn't have the courage to put the public-option on the table.
There's more, perhaps you can add some. I will.
And, of course, the latest:
4) The candidate who wouldn't extend the tax cuts for the wealthy but just did.
The Republicans now know they have the run of DC for the next two years. The stock market will celebrate this, at least for a morning. ADD ONS I didn't think of this morning due to my own anguish and desire to get this out:
5) Failed to provide a significant job stimulus but did spent billions bailing out banks.
6) Gratuitously froze federal wages.